Hi my fellow bloggers. Today, I have been feeling very impatient because I really want to write something but I am not able to think of any topics.
And I was loosing all hope, even thought of deleting the blog. But, I know writing is something which makes me happy. And that’s how I didn’t loose hope. So, I thought of sharing some activities I do to be positive in life or not to loose hope. And this is not something I do everyday, because I am also learning to look at the positive side of life. And one cannot be positive all the time with so many things happening.
But, all we can do is try….
So here is a list of things which I try to inculcate in my life everyday to be happy and stay positive:
1. Meditation; this is something whenever I do even for 10 mins makes me feel better. Take our your emotions while meditating. Because, those are the emotions which are somewhere hidden deep in you and really needs to come out.
2. Gratitude list; yes you heard it right. Before I used to feel all this is just a waste of time. But, what’s the harm in showing gratitude to the universe and to the people who love you. ( I am very bad at communication and showing my emotions.)
3. Physical activity; any form of physical activity is really important. It helps you focus on your goals. Also, there are many benefits of moving your body.
4. Self care; no it’s not getting pampered in a salon. It’s about internal self care. Self care for me is taking a walk and listening to songs, dancing, doing yoga and eating what I like.
5. Procrastination; stop procrastinating and start doing.
6. Stop discussing people; stop discussing what others are doing in their life. Focus on yourself. Be with people who uplift you or discuss ideas.
7. Comparison; stop scrolling though social networking websites and comparing yourself with others. The grass is always greener on the other side. You don’t even know what they are going through.
8.Read; yes you heard it right. Reading and updating your knowledge is very important. Keep yourself updated.
That’s all for today. I hope this helps you keep focused on what you want to achieve.
I am also thinking of posting daily journal. Do comment if you think I should 🙂.