First of all I would like to thank you for 30 followers :).
Thank you so much Princess for nominating me for the Ideal Inspiration blogger award 2020 #3. She is a beautiful blogger (not just the outer beauty but, by reading her blogs I can make out she must have a beautiful heart) who writes about minimalism, self care and poems (apologies if I am missing out on some).
Link to her blog : https://themindfulmodus.com/
1. Which of your blog posts is your favorite?
Ah! well that’s a difficult questions because I write with a lot of thought and emotions . But, yes if I have to choose one then I will go for ” Hope or Despair – you choose” and if I could select one more becasue its really close to my heart it should be ” Soulmate…”
2. What’s keeping you busy these days?
Work from home, workout, taking care of my health (physical more mental less I know its wrong but I want to honest here 🙂 ). Writing for the blogs and watching movies good for the soul.
3. What’s something that recently made you happy?
Being one of the nominees for best inspirational bloggers 2020 #3 , as I never expected that just starting with blogging would make me reach to this level. That someone would nominate me 🙂 so it makes me feel blessed that I am going in the right direction and able to create an impact on some of my viewers lives.
4. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
That you are “innocent and you have got a beautiful smile”. Well, for some it might be kiddish being innocent in their late twenties but I really like this compliment. Keeping that innocence alive forever is a big deal. I feel that’s what keeps me happy and down to earth.
5. If you could teach one subject in school what would it be?
I would love to teach Mathematics. I love this subject that’s it, no other reason .
- Ultimatewellmess.life – https://ultimatewellness.life/2020/07/01/how-learning-about-your-past-life-helps-affect-your-current-mental-state/
- D_VYANG_TALKS – https://bedvyang.wordpress.com/2020/06/28/no-one-comes-alone-left-alone/
- The Freethinker – https://thetruthregister.wordpress.com/2020/07/04/change-is-inevitable/#more-1143
- Thoughtsresonate – https://thoughtsresonate.home.blog/2020/06/18/boycott-nepotism/
- Brian B Baker – https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/58395663/posts/2443
- Mary Smith’s Place – https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/140487293/posts/1236
- Falcon of Valley – https://bethefalcon.wordpress.com/2020/04/25/morning-time/
- The Persever of Life – https://perseveroflife.wordpress.com/2020/07/04/smile-without-any-reason/
- letsgodeeperwithlife – https://letsgodeeperwithlife.wordpress.com/2020/05/22/you-think-you-are-free-are-you/
Questions for the Nominees:
- What motivates you ?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is keeping you busy these days?
- How do you stay positive in life?
- One piece of advise that you would like to give to your fellow readers ?
1. Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
Finally, a big congratulations to all the nominees. I have nominated the posts I like the most out of all the blog posts and it was really difficult to choose .